Here’s a calendar to start off the new year! We made these this month in Stamp Club.
I found the calendars online HERE.
To make the calendar:
- Cut a piece of cardstock 5 1/2″ x 7″
- Score the 7″ side at 3/4″, 1 3/4″ and 2 3/4″
- Fold accordian style as shown and tape a 5 1/2” x 4 1/4” piece of Island Indigo cardstock to the front of this piece.
- Stamp sentiment on Summer Starfruit DSP and cut it into a banner as shown.
- Tape the small Island Indigo rectangle to the front of the card and calendar ontop of that.
- Punch the owls and assemble them as shown.
- Attach owls with Dimensionals