This stamp set is FREE for a few more days! Sale a Bration is drawing to a close, on March 31st!
If you purchase $50 in products, you can choose this stamp set for FREE!
Instructions for Meerkat card:
- Fold cardstock on score line.
- Using Spritzer, splatter front using Frost White Shimmer Paint that has been mixed with rubbing alcohol.
- Adhere purple cardstock at an angle to card front, using Snail Adhesive.
- Punch a 1 ¼” circle from Post it Note pad and adhere circle to white square cardstock as shown.
- Using Sponges, ink up white square cardstock, using Gorgeous Grape, Blueberry Bushel, and Memento Black inks.
- Splatter this same piece (make sure post it note circle is still attached!)
- Remove post it note and stamp meerkat and bee image on white cardstock.
- Color in meerkats and bee using a Black Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Adhere this to black cardstock using Snail, then to card front using Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment on larger white cardstock in Gorgeous Grape ink.
- Stamp bee in Memento Black ink, then color bee in with Dark Daffodil Delight Blend and Basic Black Marker.