Here’s another card using the Spooky Cat bundle! It’s not too late to get this stamp set, punch and paper!
- The Basic Black and Very Vanilla cardstock both have been embossed with the Pinewood Planks embossing folder.
- Larger square is 1 3/4″ x 1 3/4″
- Smaller square is 1 5/8″ x 1 5/8″
- Cat eyes are black rhinestone jewels
- This is a great layout to use for any season! I love how it showcases the Designer Series Paper!
- Recipe at the end of post.
I love baking with my grandkids. Here’s Stella and I making some spider cookies! They are just peanut butter cookies with Reeses peanut butter cups in the middle! Because the cookie is hot out of the oven, it will melt it a bit and it will look smooth. They were so much fun!
We also made a skeleton out of Qtips! Thanks, Pinterest, for the idea!