Stamp Set: Oh Hello
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose, Old Olive, Versa Mark Pad, Blushing Bride (inside oval chevron stamp)
Accessories: Heat and Stick Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Dazzling Diamonds, Designer Frames Folder (oval), Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Old Olive Polka Dot Scallop Ribbon, XL Oval Punch, Dimensionals
The background is double embossed. To create the background:
- Run a piece of white cardstock through the Big shot, layering as follows: Multipurpose platform with Tabs 1 AND 2, one plastic piece, embossing folder with white cardstock inside, and a piece of chipboard or thick cardboard with an oval cut out of it (I use the cardboard that comes with the glitter paper, it’s super rigid!)
- Sandwich it like the photo below. By sandwiching it this way, it will keep the oval from being embossed.
- After you do that, then take the cardstock out to emboss it again with the oval embossing folder.
- To get the glittery floral center, stamp the flower on some Whisper White cardstock
- Punch this out with the large oval punch
- Rub the oval into your Versa Mark pad, getting the WHOLE THING inked up
- Sprpinkle Heat and Stick Embossing Powder ontop of this
- Emboss this using your Heat Tool
- Go back and sprinkle Dazzling Diamonds all over the top of it.
- Attach this piece to the front of your card using Dimensionals