If you are in the Phoenix area, I would love for you to join my In Person Classes, which I call “Creative U.” I host these classes every month in my home. !
Creative U. dates are always the 2nd Monday of the month, and the Wednesday that is the same week (2 days later). That way you KNOW when classes are each month!
I offer 4 time slots each month! They are all the same class, so it doesn’t matter when you attend. Classes are open house style, so you can come and go as you please. Please keep in mind the 3 projects take 1 to 1 ½ hours to complete. The time slots are between the hours of 9am – 12pm OR 5pm – 8pm. You don’t have an assigned time! Just come on the day or time that works best for you! Please RSVP by emailing me if you would like to attend and the time slot you prefer. LorriHeiling@gmail.com
There are two different ways you can participate in these classes.
- Stamp Club Member
You can see the differences below.
STAMP CLUB MEMBER (best value)
- 3 FREE projects
- 6 month commitment (6 consecutive months)
- Start your 6 month commitment whichever month you want
- $20 minimum order required each month for your 6-month commitment
- At the end of your 6-month commitment, you will get a $25 Host Benefit, which you can choose whatever products you want for FREE
- If you aren’t able to attend class in person, you still need to place an order
- If you aren’t able to attend class in person, you will still receive the kit with everything you need to complete the project, but no stamping will be done, per Stampin’ Up policy
- Free PDF of the projects we make in class
- Bring a guest! (see option below for guest pricing)
- Please RSVP each month for which day you prefer to attend by emailing me
- 3 projects for $15 OR
- 3 FREE projects with a $25 minimum order
- ANYONE CAN ATTEND this class as a guest, with no monthly commitment
- Please RSVP to attend this event for which day you prefer to attend by emailing me
Please let me know if you are interested in attending, and if so, would you like to come as a Stamp Club member, or a Guest. You can email me at LorriHeiling@gmail.com