How would you like to make (or receive) this project! (Click on image to see a larger photo). This is one of 3 projects that we will be making at Stamp Club, which starts in August!
If you live in the Phoenix area and would like to attend, please read more about Local Stamp Clubs HERE. If you would like to join, please email me! I am forming groups in the next couple of days so please let me know as soon as possible!
WHAT IF I DON’T LIVE IN ARIZONA, OR CLOSE ENOUGH TO ATTEND?
NO WORRIES! If you would like to join a Virtual Club, and receive the completed projects by mail, just send me an email and let me know! You can view the details on how the Virtual Clubs work by clicking HERE.
As a Virtual Club Member you receive:
- FREE current Stampin’ Up catalog
- FREE supplemental catalogs (Holiday and Spring catalogs)
- FREE Monthly class projects – You will receive 3 completed projects each month
- PDF emailed to you around the middle of each month, with detailed instructions and photos on how to complete the projects that you got in the mail.
- FREE stamp sets! Check out my Lorri’s Loyalty Reward Program, where you can earn FREE stamps! (Orders of at least $50 or more qualify for tokens to earn FREE STAMP SETS!)
More Details on Virtual Club Membership:
- There is no monthly commitment to be in Virtual Stamp Club. You can start and stop at any time.
- An online order of at least $25 (before shipping and tax) is due any time between the 1st and 10th of each month. Orders are from my Stampin’ Up website, which can be found HERE.
- If you choose to bump your order up to at least $50 (before shipping and tax), you will ALSO earn tokens that can be redeemed for FREE stamp sets! Please read more details about Lorri’s Loyalty Reward Program! I will send you a Hostess code to use when you order.
- If you order over $150, do not use the Hostess code, that way you receive the Hostess Benefits.
- You can order from the Clearance Rack on my Demonstrator site as well! There are amazing deals there!
How do I join the Virtual Stamp Club?
It’s EASY! Send me an email telling me that you wish to join!
Set up your account on my Stampin’ Up website HERE
Thank you so much! I look forward to sharing creative ideas with you through the Virtual Stamp Club!