I received a swap from Heidi Boos, who is a fellow “Control Freak” swapper. She used a beautiful technique, using Heat and Stick Powder! I used her card as my inspiration for this card.
Stamp Set: Seasonally Scattered
Paper: Mossy Meadow, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Naturals Ivory
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Scallop Tag Punch, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Heat and Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds, Heat Tool
- Ink up your stamp with Versa Mark
- Ink up your stamp with Crushed Curry
- Use daubers and randomly sponge Mossy Meadow and Tangerine Tango on the stamp
- Stamp your image
- Sprinkle Heat and Stick powder on top
- Heat image using Heat Tool
- Sprinkle Dazzling Diamonds ontop and shake off
- Use Heat Tool one more time to set glitter
Here are some more photos from Founder’s Circle. We visited Kanab, where they make the rubber stamps. Here is the staff greeting us. We showered them with treats and cards as a way to say THANK YOU for being so good to us!
Founder’s Circle wouldn’t be complete without a picture by “THE ROCK”. LOL
Leftover rubber that is ground up and used for playgrounds.
Playing at the park in RUBBAH!!!!!
That evening we saw The Wizard of Oz at the Tuacahn Theater. It was SOOO GOOD!