Today’s the LAST DAY for Sale a Bration! Be sure and enjoy your FREE products for every $50 spent!!!
If you are interested in becoming a member of my community, and enjoying Stampin’ Up products at a discount, I’d love to have you join us! Please email me and we can chat! Or you can sign up immediately online HERE.
I always put a sticker sheet from an office supply store on my dies. It makes it easier to see where the die will cut, ensuring that you get your card stock on the area that will be cut. Peel the sticker backing off, and place the whole sheet on the die. Run the sticker sheet through the Big Shot. Then peel the insides off as shown below.
Take a marker and drew a line on the white sticker part where the score line is.
- Fold Strawberry Slush card stock in half on score line.
- Run this whole piece through the Big Shot using Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder.
- Place folded card stock in Big Shot on top of Berry Basket die, placing the fold on the score line. See photo below.
- At the same time, please strip of card stock on scallop part of die for border trim.
- DO NOT TAPE SIDES of basket SHUT or card won’t slide in and out!
- Tape the scallop border around the top of the basket.
- Stamp flowers in Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, and Bermuda Bay inks onto scrap card stock.
- Stamp solid flower stamp in Wild Wasabi ink (this is for the leaves).
- Punch all flowers out
- Cut the Wild Wasabi leaves into fourths and tape behind flowers.
- Assemble the card and stamp sentiment in Bermuda Bay ink onto Whisper White card stock.
- Arrange 2 flowers onto card and 1 flower onto basket front as shown.
- Glue a pompom to one of the flower centers.
To make the card that slides in and out, cut:
Strawberry Slush – 4 1/4″ x 3″
Whisper White – 4″ x 2 3/4″