It’s the day we’ve all been waiting for – the 2016 Holiday Catalog is LIVE! You can order from it today. You can view it HERE!
There are many amazing products in this catalog that you will fall in love with. This is sure to put you in the holiday spirit!
If you order online, please be sure and use Hostess Code WN9J9E2W. If your order is over $150, skip the code and enjoy the hostess benefits yourself!
Here’s a Halloween Shaker Card! I have put off making a shaker card for so long, until Stampin’ Up came up with the amazing foam strips, which make it quite easy!!! Here are some simple instructions for the shaker card part!
- Stamp and die cut 2 jars out of Whisper White card stock
- Die cut 1 jar out of the Window Sheets
- Stamp 2 sets of eye balls on scrap Whisper White card stock
- Punch out 4 eye balls using the 1/2″ Circle Punch
- On the bottom jar that has been stamped and cut out, stamp the eye ball image, and color in with markers
- On the top jar that has been stamped and cut out stamp, you need to also fussy cut (hand cut) the inside of the jar, leaving about a 1/4″ border as shown
- Adhere the window sheet jar piece to the Whisper White jar (that you just cut the middle out)
- Add the Foam Strips around this jar, staying close to the cut edge
- Adhere the bottom jar to your card front
- Set the loose eye balls on top of this jar – these eye balls are the “shaker” part of the card
- Adhere the top jar using the Foam Strips as the adhesive
- Decorate the rest of the card how ever you’d like!