Each month we 12 designers of the All-Star Tutorial Bundle offer a blog hop. We showcase a different project than we used in the bundle, but use the same products! As you can see, I used Party Pandas, I think that is my favorite Sale A Bration stamp set this year!
You can earn Party Panda for FREE, along with many other products during our Sale a Bration sale! This sale runs Jan. 3 – March 31st. Check out the Sale a Bration catalog HERE. Instructions for this project are at the bottom of this post.
To purchase the January Tutorial Bundle, click on this post HERE.
Hop over to Wendy Cranford’s blog to see her January project!
Here are the other designers who are in the Blog Hop Tour! ENJOY!
To make this desktop calendar:
- The base is Bermuda Bay cardstock, 11″ x 5 1/2″, scored in half on the long side
- The easel stand is 3″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 1/2″ and 2 1/2″ on the shorter side
- Designer Series Paper is 5 1/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Adhere the stand to the card as shown above
- Position Large Number Framelits on top of donut Designer Series Paper and cut out the 2, 1 and 8, placing them carefully so the donut is where the zero would be in the number 2018
- Adhere Designer Series Paper to cardstock base
- Adhere the numbers 2, 1 and 8 to card front, using Foam Strips to give it a really good pop
- The “0” is made by fussy cutting a donut from a different piece of Designer Series Paper and adhering it on top of the same shaped donut using Foam Strips
- Stamp and cut out panda bear using Basic Black ink on Whisper White cardstock
- Use an Xacto knife and cut around the panda’s paws so you can slip a donut in there
- Punch a 1/4″ hole in Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip cardstock
- Then center the 3/4″ Circle Punch on top of the holes you just punched and punch out (that way you can center the holes) They should look like this:
- Take the Chocolate Chip cardstock and cut a curvy edge around it to simulate chocolate, then adhere to bottom donut part
- Diecut some sprinkles and adhere to donut
- Die cut just the edge of a scalloped circle framelit to simulate a bite has been taken out of the donut
- Adhere donut in panda’s arms using Mini Dimensionals, then to card front
- Adhere calendar to card front – large calendars found at Vippies HERE.