DON’T FORGET, PARTY PANDAS IS FREE WITH AN ORDER OF $50 OR MORE
DURING SALE A BRATION!!!!
I love the fold of this card! It’s so fun to use Designer Series Paper, and when you use small amounts, you can make so many more cards! We used this style at my team event a couple weeks ago. Think of the possibilities with this design!
Here are some measurements:
- Base of card 7 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Score at 1 5/8″ & 5 7/8″ on the longer side
- DSP on top card is 1 3/8″ x 5 1/4″ – if you want to make a 2nd layer like 2nd card, just add 1/8″ for the next layer
- Largest square on both cards is 3″ x 3″ – again, add more layers if you’d like going 1/4″ to 1/8″ smaller
- I masked Party Panda to look like he is behind the other one. To mask, stamp the bear on a post it note and cut out. Then stamp the bear on the Whisper White cardstock. Place your post it note mask directly on top of the bear you just stamped. Then stamp a 2nd bear behind the first one. When you remove the post it note, you will see the magic! LOL
- The Whisper White cardstock inside is 5 1/4″ x 4″
- I added the dots of the Liquid Glue Pen to the polka dots in the panda’s hat. It raises the polka dots up and gives them a SHINE! It’s all in the DETAILS!