Virtual Clubs are HAPPENING!
You can read more about it on my blog HERE.
Many of my local gals enjoy being able to attend my Stamp Clubs here in the valley and I LOVE our get togethers! However, I know that there are many gals aren’t able to attend classes, but would still like to get in on Stamp Club projects and ideas!
There’s an easy solution! I offer Virtual Stamp Club as well!
In a nutshell, here’s how it works!
- Place an online order of $35 or more before the 10th of the month, USING HOSTESS CODE TO THE RIGHT ON MY BLOG, and you will receive 3 completed projects!
- If you bump up the order to $50 or more, you will receive:
- 3 completed projects in the mail
- A token for every $50 spent (if you use the hostess code – hostess code can always be found on my blog on the right sidebar.) You can cash in your tokens and receive FREE stamp sets! Check out my Lorri’s Loyalty Reward Program
- FREE All-Star Tutorial Bundle (April’s was 70 pages long with 13 designers, you’ll LOVE getting ideas using Stampin’ Up products!)
- If your order is over $150, skip the hostess code and enjoy the hostess rewards yourself!
- Order totals are before tax and shipping
- Orders must be from my Stampin’ Up website, which can be found HERE.
For being in Virtual Stamp Club, you also receive:
- FREE current Stampin’ Up catalog
- FREE supplemental catalogs (Holiday and Spring catalogs)
- PDF emailed to you each month, (around the middle of the month) with instructions on how to complete the completed projects that you got in the mail. This will give you a VISUAL so you can recreate them! Items will not be STAMPED. You can purchase items that I used to make them, or substitute from your own stash.
- If there are punched or embossed items, that will be done for you
- There is no monthly commitment to be in Stamp Club. You can start and stop at any time.
- Products ordered will be shipped directly to your home!
- You can order from the Clearance Rack on my Demonstrator site as well! There are amazing deals there!
Thank you so much! I look forward to sharing creative ideas with you through Virtual Stamp Club!