YIKES, I got tagged by Nancy Riley, at iSTAMP. Here are my answers to her tag:
1. Name your 2 favorite Scrapbooking topics.
Trips we have gone on
2. What are the two best places you’ve been to?
3. Name two things you do every day.
Read the Bible
Check my email
4. Name two things that pretty much everyone knows about you.
I love stamping, scrapbooking, crafting
We have a HUGE age span between our oldest and youngest child
5. What are your two favorite stores?
Costco (SICK I KNOW! LOL)
Any craft store
6. What are your two favorite accessories to stamp/scrap with?
7. What are your two favorite occasions to make cards for?
8. What are your two favourite SU! Cardstock colors?
9. Name two of your all-time favorite Stampin’ Up! stamp sets.
Pick a Petal
10. Name 2 of your favorite foods
Chicken tenders at Houston’s (they aren’t on the menu, you have to ask for them)
Pazookies at BJ’s or Oreganos
Obviously, all of these questions have “2” in them, so you’ll need to answer these questions on your blog & add one more question with “2” of something (this tagging started with 4 questions). That way it spreads & it’ll get longer & change depending on who it visits! Tag, you’re it! Chat, from “Me, My Stamps and I” and Barbara from “Creative Stampin’ Spot”.