I have been tagged by Jean. Jean is new to the blogging world, but not to stamping! Check out her new blog HERE! Jean has some awesome ideas on her blog.
These are the questions I need to answer in her tag:
1. Stamping Style : It varies SO MUCH! I like a little bit of everything, but tend not to use cards that don’t take too much time to make.
2. Inspiration: My inspiration comes from SCS galleries, and some of my favorite bloggers.
3. Color: Brown, pink, blue, green
4. Work Space: I have an U-shaped desk in an offfice area of our house.
5. Perfect: A day with my family and all of our kids at the same place at the same time. (We have a son in Iraq)
6. First Job: Cashier at a grocery store
7. Wildest Dream: Having a beach house on the ocean
Ink: Anything Stampin’ Up!
Family: Husband Dan (first laid eyes on him in 3rd grade), son Brook (Air Force Pilot), daughter Brittany (freshman at NAU), son Brady (4-year old son that “KEEPS ME YOUNG???” or so they say. LOLOLOL), and pet Yorkie, Max
10. Biggest Challenge: Going to bed at a decent hour
There you have it!!