I have to admit, I’m not too much into pigs (except playing “this little piggy went to market” with my grandkids!) but this stamp set has grown to be one of my favorites! I saw Kelly Acheson’s card HERE and CASED it, changing a few things on it. Thanks for the inspiration, Kelly!
- The pig is simple to make, just get your Aqua Painter out!
- Use either Shimmery White cardstock (it’s thicker than Whisper White cardstock and will hold up to watercoloring better) OR use Watercolor paper.
- Drop some reinker on an acrylic block and color the whole pig in Powder Pink with your Aqua Painter – let it dry completely!
- Add some Flirty Flamingo (less is MORE!) – let it dry completely
- Then go back with Crumb Cake for some dirt splotches – again, LESS IS MORE!
- I added a few more splotches with the small grunge stamp that is in the Timeless Textures stamp set
- Watercolor the mud with Crumb Cake ink