Don’t forget to order the December tutorial with 12 great holiday projects HERE.
We designers also offer a blog hop, showcasing a different project but using the same products we used in the PDF that you can earn or purchase.
My projects feature the Coffee Cafe Bundle, which is my favorite stamp set in this year’s catalog. I am a little bit of a coffee-lover…… This gift set would be perfect for a coffee-lover!
Here are some tips!
- Trader Joe’s has this cute candy bar (I received mine from my friend, Heidi, THANKS GIRLFRIEND!)
- Dimensions for the cover is 6 7/8″ x 7 3/4″, scored at 3 1/4″ and 3 5/8″ on the short side.
- Powder Pink cardstock is 3″ x 7 1/2″
- Heart shapes are adhered to Powder Pink card stock
- White ribbon has coffee beans stamped on it in Crumb Cake ink
- Coffee Candle was purchased at Dollar Tree
Be sure and hop on over to Wendy Cranford’s blog to see the beautiful card she has created!