I was inspired by Maren Schict – she is from Germany. You can see her card HERE.
- The patch of color on the sentiment strip is from the Waterfront stamp set.
- The bunny is fussy cut and popped up on Dimensionals.
- There is Wink of Stella on the bees wings.
- Card base is 4 1/4″ x 8 1/2″, scored in half
- Crumb cake is 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
- Watercolor paper is 3 5/8″ x 3 5/8″
- Background is watercolored using Aqua Painter and Pool Party re inker, just squeeze a couple drops on an acrylic block and use that as your palette.
- Don’t forget to sign up for this month’s Paper Pumpkin! This is a great way to fill some of your time! All you need is adhesive to complete these projects, everything else is in the box! REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE BY MARCH 10TH TO RECEIVE THIS KIT! You can subscribe on my link HERE.